A homemade dressing that can heighten the taste of a wide range of meals is a must need item to have at all times. This dressing can go on salads, assorted veggies (cold or roasted), or even a little drizzle on pizza or pasta!
With each bottle of this homemade dressing, there’s a sense of magic and creativity in the air. Especially the ones that taste savory, garlicky, and has a hint of sweetness. This dressing truly heightens even the simplest of meals only in the tastiest way possible – from salads to raw veggies, or even on top of a cookie!
The ingredients used in this dressing are simple, and are the ones you’ll find in your pantry! If you’re in need of a quick, savory, and simple dressing, this recipe is perfect for you!
ALL THINGS SAVORY INGREDIENTS
To make this dressing magical and delicious, we focus on adding the 4 basic tastes (salt, sweet, sour, and bitter). Then, all you need is some Tahini (bitter and nutty taste), garlic, and basil to take this dressing to the next level!
- Olive Oil is the healthy fat that makes this dressing so good and blissful. Always choose the more high-quality extra-virgin olive oil, it makes all the difference in taste, and richness.
- Liquid Aminos (Non-GMO and Gluten-Free) is a soy sauce substitute which adds the salty and savory taste.
- Balsamic Vinegar adds the touch of sweetness.
- Lemon also adds a bit of sourness which makes this dressing tastier than it should!
- To get funky, I added Tahini which adds the bitterness and nuttiness to it. This adds the oomph to it, which totally makes a difference!
- Garlic… now this is a necessity! Trust me when I tell you this, vampires are missing out! the garlicky taste makes all the difference in the world when it comes to this dressing! The savory taste spices things up and adds so much flavor.
- Adding a few pinches of Basil elevates that savory taste, which takes the flavor to the next level!
Find the printable recipe with measurements below.
DRESSING FOR ALL THINGS SAVORY VIDEO
Checkout the recipe video for more of a visual presentation on how it’s made, always helps! Check it out below!
HOW TO MAKE A DRESSING FOR ALL THINGS SAVORY
All you have to do to make this dressing is throw in all of the ingredients into a blender, and let it do it’s thing! Add the olive oil, liquid aminos, lemon, tahini, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and basil in a blender. Blend for only 30 seconds (or until smooth and creamy). Then bam! you can serve it with the most simplest meals. This sauce tastes good on salads, raw vegetables, tacos burritos, drizzled on pasta, or even on ice cream!
Since this dressing is non-dairy, it can be stored in the fridge or pantry. Before you use, give it a good shake/stir and serve away! With this easy to make recipe, you’ll find that this dressing can be made instantly. So next time you’re in a time crunch and need to bring something for a party, you’ll have a super delicious, savory and sweet dressing to share with your friends and family!
Here’s the printable recipe
DRESSING FOR ALL THINGS SAVORY
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp basil
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend it for 30 or until smooth and creamy!